Free Range Creativity and Free Range Forest School Cancellation Policy
FYI please refer to this cancellation policy at time of booking. Our Cancellation Policy is part of our Terms and Conditions for bookings, so please read before you sign your booking form.
Once your booking is confirmed, any agreements and stipulations made upon booking must be adhered to by both you as the client and Free Range Creativity.
Cancellation of bookings by Free Range Creativity (FRC)
1. If there are not enough bookings for an event to be viable by 14 days before the start date, FRC will cancel or re-schedule the event and notify by email all those who have booked. Any required refunds will be made in full via BACs preferably, or by cheque through the post..
2. If FRC has to cancel a course or booking at short notice due to poor weather, illness or any other circumstance, FRC will notify the attendees by phone or email and refund payments unless an alternative date can be scheduled.
FRC Cancellation ON the day:
If we have to cancel prior to the day starting (due to bad weather or illness), we will send texts to all parents and clients at first ASAP. We will follow up with phone calls if necessary.
If we have to cancel midway through the day, we will make the calls as above. Any participants not collected, will be cared for and we will seek alternative arrangements (away from site if we have to leave) until the participants can be collected.
We cannot make refunds based on weather changes. We will refund 90% of the costs if no staff cover is available on the day (due to emergency). We have to retain 10% to cover booking administration.
Changing the date or other details:
If a change has to be made, we will do the following:
Email and phone clients to inform them, using details on booking form.
Ask for acceptance of changes
Place update on website and Facebook.
Client Cancellation of a booking
1. All deposits paid are non-refundable. All deposits are a minimum of 50%. Some services may not have the deposit option.
2. If you cancel the booking:
more than 28 days before the start date and have paid the deposit, FRC will not charge you for the balance amount. If you have paid the amount in full, 50% will be retained by FRC and the remaining amount will be returned to you by cheque.
less than 28 days in advance of the course date, you will be liable to pay any remaining balance due to make up the full amount.
3. You are required to pay any remaining balances 4 weeks in advance of the booking start date. If payment is not received, you may forfeit your booking and also your deposit.
5. If you are cancelling due to illness and it is less than 28 days before the commencement date, we will retain the full fee i.e no refund. If it is more than 28 days before, we will retain the deposit (50%) and refund any extra money paid.
Limitation of Liability:
FRC’s liability, if a booking has to be cancelled, is limited to whatever sum of has been paid for the course fee or deposit as advertised and excludes any other expenses which may have been incurred.