An introduction to Forest School can run as a taster day, INSET day or even twilight session for your group. It is also a popular addition as a visiting lecturer session for higher education teacher training courses.
What is covered?
- Brief background to Forest School development in the UK
- The Forest School ethos and principles of learner-centred, play-centred, long term programmes in woodlands.
- How Forest School fits into a setting and culture
- Oodles of practical and fun activities to learn about Forest School experientially
- Handout resources, network and signposting links